A Course in Miracles Radio: Episode #23
The Holy Relationship
Students of A Course in Miracles are universally attracted to the idea of holy relationships and, clearly, the Course regards holy relationships as crucial to its path. In this episode of A Course in Miracles Radio, Robert Perry and Emily Bennington discuss the joy and power of the relationships that the Course regards as “the source of your salvation.”
To listen to this episode, click here.
To view the accompanying article, click here.
- What is a holy relationship? (2:00)
- Is a holy relationship only with Jesus or the Holy Spirit? (3:30)
- Does everyone have holy relationships? (8:30)
- Are holy relationships always romantic? (10:00)
- The function of a holy relationship (11:30)
- Stages of a holy relationship (13:30)
- Examples of holy relationships (17:45)
- Goals of a holy relationship (20:00)
- Inviting the Holy Spirit into the relationship (26:45)
- How do you know when the Holy Spirit has arrived? (30:00)
- The “period of discomfort” in a holy relationship (33:00)
- Can we have more than one holy relationship? (37:00)
- The holy instant and the holy relationship (44:00)
- The difference between the common goal of holy relationships and special function (56:00)
- How do you find a holy relationship? (59:00)
A Course in Miracles Radio offers in-depth conversations on Course-related topics from Circle of Atonement founder Robert Perry and executive director Emily Bennington. To learn more about Circle of Atonement offerings for your spiritual journey, including our Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and our Course Companions online learning community, please visit coa.wpstaging.site.