Forming new habits sounds like a very mundane issue, hardly one we expect to see in the pages of A Course in Miracles, yet the Course mentions “habit” or “habits” seventeen times. Out of these references, a fascinating pattern emerges of why we need new habits, what new habits we should form, and how we form them. One of the most striking things is that three habits in particular are mentioned again and again. Join us for a discussion of a topic we may not have associated with the Course, but one that has surprising relevance for our lives and our journey to God.
CLICK HERE FOR THE EPISODE GUIDE
You are invited to listen, watch, and / or download this episode using the links below.
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email every other Monday: circleofa.org/subscribe
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course study and practice: https://coa-store.org
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/donate
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from this discussion. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.