A Course in Miracles offers a unique approach to the healing of emotional suffering. Following an educational (versus religious) model of learning, the Course provides a pathway out of pain through the disciplined practice of love and forgiveness.
In this episode of A Course in Miracles Radio, Robert and Emily cover the final seven themes in a handout written by Robert entitled The Teachings of A Course in Miracles. (Click here for episode #2 where we cover Part One of this handout.)
You are invited to listen, watch, and / or download this episode using the links below.
The following is a timestamp of the audio-only version of this episode for your convenience:
3:00 The Holy Spirit
21:40 Thought reversal
47:10 Giving miracles
53:45 Salvation of the world
1:04:15 Closing thoughts
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email every other Wednesday: circleofa.org/subscribe.
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course practice: https://circle-of-atonement.myshopify.com/
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/support
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode of ACIM Radio, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from ACIM Radio. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.