The life of Jesus has moved people the world over like no other. But we have often put Jesus’ life in a frame where the main purpose was to demonstrate his divinity. What if we put it in a different frame? What if we see Jesus’ life as a concrete demonstration of the principles of A Course in Miracles? Seen that way, what would his life—with all its drama, its miraculous events, and its revolutionary elements—tell us about what it means to live the Course?
This discussion was originally broadcast live via Facebook. (Find out details of their next live broadcast by following the Circle of Atonement’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/circleofatonement).
If you’d like to read the materials referenced in this discussion, they can be found in the Complete and Annotated Edition of ACIM. The book is available via Amazon (affiliate): https://amzn.to/3fQyRvW.
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email: circleofa.org/subscribe
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course study and practice: https://coa-store.org
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/donate
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from this discussion. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.