Everywhere we look there are tragedies playing out around the globe and it’s tempting to wonder “where is God” when faced with it all. How much does He know about our suffering and how involved is He in the pain that is so much a part of our everyday life?
In this episode of A Course in Miracles Radio, Circle Founder Robert Perry and Executive Director Emily Bennington explore the world as a meeting point between human mistakes and God’s correction. As the interview covers, heartbreaking events result from the combination of ego and free will, but God responds by giving us ways to correct for those mistakes including the opportunity to choose again and Guides that will lead us back home.
CLICK HERE FOR THE EPISODE GUIDE
You are invited to listen, watch, and / or download this episode using the links below.
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email every other Monday: circleofa.org/subscribe
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course study and practice: https://coa-store.org
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/donate
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from this discussion. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.