How we view God colors how we view everything. If we see an angry God, we will always be looking over our shoulder waiting for Him to catch up with us. If we see a remote, indifferent God, we will always feel cast adrift in the open ocean. But what if we only saw a loving God? In this episode of A Course in Miracles Radio, Robert and Emily examine our attitudes toward God and, especially, how A Course in Miracles portrays Him.
CLICK HERE FOR THE EPISODE GUIDE
You are invited to listen, watch, and / or download this episode using the links below.
More Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email every other Wednesday: circleofa.org/subscribe.
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course practice: https://circle-of-atonement.myshopify.com/
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/support
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode of ACIM Radio, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from ACIM Radio. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.