As we look around at the world today, insanity appears to be everywhere. In such a place as this, how can we choose love? According to A Course in Miracles, we face this choice between insanity and love at all times. The question is only which direction we will go. Will we decide that the world is sane or that love is sane? Will we adjust to a world that makes no sense, feeling that we must fit in? Or will we buck the system and choose to love like God loves? In this episode of Exploring A Course in Miracles, Robert and Emily discuss how we can all stand for love in an insane world.
You are invited to listen or watch this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email: circleofa.org/subscribe
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course study and practice: https://coa-store.org
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/donate
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from this discussion. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.