- Forgiveness practice is Workbook practice and vice versa.
- All practices in the Course are merely different forms of forgiveness. Forgiveness is the core of all of them.
- Every difficulty in our lives is a forgiveness lesson.
- Be willing to practice forgiveness every minute.
- Forgiveness is more practical than setting things straight on the outside. It is, in fact, the alternative to that approach to happiness.
- Forgiveness is not a behavior. No behavior can make up for not forgiving on the inside. And true, inner forgiveness can be expressed in innumerable forms.
- Forgiveness will allow me to look on everything with total love and joy. If I am not in that state, I have not forgiven.
- Forgiveness is the most practical, relevant and true thing I can do in any situation, including this one.
- My real purpose for being in this situation, or for doing this thing, is to forgive (and extend that forgiveness), not to make a safe, satisfying and comfortable life for my “self.”
- Forgiveness will open up whole new experiences for me. It will spark interactions and situations I never thought possible. It will take me places I have never gone before. To forgive, then, I must want things to be truly different, rather than wanting the “safety” of things staying the same.
- What I look forward to as I think about my day or about my life are instants of forgiveness, not desired sets of outer events.
- I commit myself to forgiveness, even though it is radically different from my way of seeing things, and trust that I can reach it and that it will satisfy me completely.
Your support is critical to achieving our mission of sharing the Course with students across the globe.