There are 15 references to angels in A Course in Miracles (including Song of Prayer) and they also appear throughout scribe Helen Schucman’s poems. Despite these references, however, angels aren’t typically discussed in Course circles and, when they are mentioned, they are often considered symbols that represent the loving thoughts of God within us.
But is this how the Course itself describes angels?
In this episode of A Course in Miracles Radio, Robert Perry and Emily Bennington walk you through Course teachings that specifically reference angels and expand on how they apply to your practice.
CLICK HERE FOR THE EPISODE GUIDE
You are invited to listen, watch, and / or download this episode using the links below.
Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email every other Wednesday: circleofa.org/subscribe.
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course practice: https://circle-of-atonement.myshopify.com/
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/support
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode of ACIM Radio, please email email@example.com.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from ACIM Radio. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.