In the previous episode of this series, Robert and Emily talked about the Course’s radical view of war—that, rather than good or evil, war is simply senseless. But knowing this is merely a starting point. What we really need to know is how we ourselves should respond to war. That is the subject of this second episode. What is our role in relation to war? To answer that question, Robert will share six points gleaned from A Course in Miracles. Through these points we will discover the surprising relevance of war for our personal lives. For ultimately, there is no difference between wars in distant countries and the small wars we wage every day in our homes and workplaces. We are all combatants on the battlefield, and we all can choose to rise above it and become a force for peace in a world that desperately needs it.
CLICK HERE FOR THE EPISODE GUIDE
You are invited to listen, watch, and / or download this episode using the links below.
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email every other Monday: circleofa.org/subscribe
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course study and practice: https://coa-store.org
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/donate
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode, please email email@example.com.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from this discussion. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.