A Course in Miracles Co-scribe Bill Thetford kept what appears to be a journal of Course application for two months—August and September—in 1966, just shy of a year from when A Course in Miracles began coming through (in October of 1965). The value of this journal is that it affords us a glimpse of what it looked like to Bill—and clearly to Helen Schucman to a degree as well—to apply the Course in daily life.
In this episode of our Exploring A Course in Miracles podcast, Robert Perry and Emily Bennington share 11 examples from Bill’s journal that give us a window into the inspiring ways in which he sought to practice the course. You can access a copy of Bill’s journal at circleofa.org/bill. If you’d like to join our live podcast recordings via Zoom or Facebook, you can register HERE.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links