In the early weeks of the Course’s dictation, Helen Schucman received three pieces of guidance about whether her co-scribe Bill Thetford should get a flu shot. At the time, there was even the possibility of the flu becoming an epidemic. Today, with the coronavirus pandemic continuing into its second year, the beauty of this guidance is that we have Jesus directly addressing how to respond to a situation that is surprisingly close to our own.
In this podcast episode, Circle founder Robert Perry and executive director Emily Bennington cover the guidance Helen received as well as addressing some of the questions being raised within our community about how we can apply this guidance to the current pandemic.
If you’d like to join our live podcast recordings via Zoom or Facebook, you can register HERE.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links