We all know healthy boundaries are important. Long before boundaries were celebrated as an essential part of self-care, Robert Frost wrote, “Good fences make good neighbors.” And yet, as Course students, the topic of boundaries brings up many significant questions:
How do we reconcile boundaries with the spiritual teaching that we ultimately have no boundaries, that the lines between us are a fiction of the mind?
When does an emphasis on setting boundaries get in the way of the supreme value of love and forgiveness?
How would the Course advise us to enact a boundary or even to end a relationship?
In this podcast, Circle founder Robert Perry and executive director Emily Bennington share what the Course has to teach us on this very important topic.
If you’d like to join our live podcast recordings via Zoom or Facebook, you can register HERE.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links