Why do we get sick? How can we help others who are ill? What does the Course say about extending healing and how can we become healers ourselves?
Join Circle of Atonement founder Robert Perry and executive director Emily Bennington to explore the very important topic of healing in the Course. Regardless of where you are in your Course journey, we know you will benefit from the Course’s teaching on how we can truly advance on our spiritual path and be the people we are called to be.
This discussion was originally broadcast live as a free webinar. (Find out details of their next live broadcast by following the Circle of Atonement’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/circleofatonement).
If you’d like to read the materials referenced in this discussion, they can be found in the Complete and Annotated Edition of ACIM. The book is available via Amazon (affiliate): https://amzn.to/3fQyRvW.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links