As we look around at the world today, insanity appears to be everywhere. In such a place as this, how can we choose love? According to A Course in Miracles, we face this choice between insanity and love at all times. The question is only which direction we will go. Will we decide that the world is sane or that love is sane? Will we adjust to a world that makes no sense, feeling that we must fit in? Or will we buck the system and choose to love like God loves? In this episode of Exploring A Course in Miracles, Robert and Emily discuss how we can all stand for love in an insane world.
You are invited to listen or watch this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links