How should we see other people? Perhaps the Course’s main answer to this question is that we should see them as holy. Holiness is a hugely important concept in A Course in Miracles, which contains over a thousand references to “holy” and “holiness.” Yet we don’t talk much about holiness, do we?
Perhaps we find it slightly threatening, because of its religious connotations. But the fact that we find it threatening also means that it’s powerful. Given what a powerful concept it is, imagine what it would mean to see another person as holy. What would it mean to see everyone as holy, no matter what that person is like or may have done? In this episode, Robert and Emily explore the power and significance of seeing our brothers as the Course would have us see them.
You are invited to listen or watch this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links