What exactly does the term “special function” mean in A Course in Miracles? At first glance, the term appears to imply there is actually some special job for each of us—a specific calling, a life purpose. In this episode of Exploring A Course in Miracles, Robert Perry and Emily Bennington dive deeper into this topic and discuss how to find and fulfill your special function in the world.
- Finding and Fulfilling Your Special Function by Robert Perry and Emily Bennington
You are invited to listen or watch this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links