What is the relationship between the victim and the victimizer in you? If you’re like most people, you may feel you only become defensive when you feel like a victim yourself. We, in other words, never attack first. In this episode of Exploring A Course in Miracles, Robert Perry and Emily Bennington discuss the Course’s (very different) approach to this topic, which many students find challenging at first – but in the end is quite liberating.
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email every other Monday: circleofa.org/subscribe
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course study and practice: https://coa-store.org
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/donate
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode, please email email@example.com.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from this discussion. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.