We can all relate to feeling unfairly treated. And when we’re hurt, we naturally want to let other people know – especially those who we feel are responsible. A Course in Miracles offers a unique understanding of the unconscious psychology behind feeling unfairly treated. It promises that if we can understand what’s really going on inside of us, we can be free of hurt itself. In this episode, Robert and Emily explore this idea and discuss how we can stop showing people a damaged picture of ourselves and show them our healing instead.
You are invited to listen or watch this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links