The idea of projection is familiar to us all: You see in others that which you don’t want to see in yourself. But is it possible that projection is responsible for our whole perception of the world? This is the startling prospect that A Course in Miracles lays before us – but this is also good news, because understanding projection gives us the power to undo its distortions and thus liberate our perception. Robert and Emily are hosting a workshop on this topic called Maybe It’s You: Understanding Our Relationship with Projection and this bonus episode is a preview of what to expect. To register for Maybe It’s You, please visit circleofa.org/events.
You are invited to listen or watch this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links