As spiritual seekers, we typically see the spiritual life as the process of becoming ever more receptive and surrendered. Yet there is also another side to our nature that is actively expressive and creative. In this episode we dive into the fundamental urge in us to create – to take something valuable and precious inside us and express it on the outside – and why the Course says we are “unfulfilled” until we do.
You are invited to listen to this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links