To a significant degree, the Course is resting the achievement of its goals on our repeating of its words. The Workbook, for example, opens by saying that “it is doing the exercises that will make the goal of the course possible” (W-pI.In.1:2) and each exercise includes some form of word repetition. In this episode of Exploring A Course in Miracles, Robert Perry and Emily Bennington discuss why this is the Course’s main practice and how to claim the gift that its words contain for us.
You are invited to listen to this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links