A Course in Miracles calls us to go places we seemingly can’t go. How, then, do we get there? One answer is that we lean on Jesus’ help. The Course teaches that Jesus is genuinely present, and that we can lean on his strength, his guidance, his healing, and his companionship. This naturally brings up many questions: Does he really exist? Is he available to us personally? How do we call upon his help? What things do we turn to him for? What things should we not turn to him for?
Please join Robert and Emily as they discuss these vital questions for our journey with the Course. This discussion was originally broadcast live via Facebook. (Find out details of their next live broadcast by following the Circle of Atonement’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/circleofatonement).
If you’d like to read the materials referenced in this discussion, they can be found in the Complete and Annotated Edition of ACIM. The book is available via Amazon (affiliate): https://amzn.to/3fQyRvW.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links