A mature holy relationship is a wondrous experience. It contains the highest happiness that is possible in this world. That said, it takes an unusual ability to get outside our egos in order to truly join.
On Sunday, February 28, 2021, Circle founder Robert Perry and executive director Emily Bennington will be hosting a workshop based on the Course’s extensive discussions of holy relationships as well as their own personal experience. Robert and Emily will help you understand this important Course teaching and what your next steps are along the road to fully embodying it.
To join, please visit www.circleofa.org/events.
You are invited to listen or watch this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links