A mature holy relationship is a wondrous experience. It contains the highest happiness that is possible in this world. That said, it takes an unusual ability to get outside our egos in order to truly join.
On Sunday, February 28, 2021, Circle founder Robert Perry and executive director Emily Bennington will be hosting a workshop based on the Course’s extensive discussions of holy relationships as well as their own personal experience. Robert and Emily will help you understand this important Course teaching and what your next steps are along the road to fully embodying it.
To join, please visit www.circleofa.org/events.
You are invited to listen or watch this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email: circleofa.org/subscribe
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course study and practice: https://coa-store.org
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/donate
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from this discussion. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.