The life of Jesus has moved people the world over like no other. But we have often put Jesus’ life in a frame where the main purpose was to demonstrate his divinity. What if we put it in a different frame? What if we see Jesus’ life as a concrete demonstration of the principles of A Course in Miracles? Seen that way, what would his life—with all its drama, its miraculous events, and its revolutionary elements—tell us about what it means to live the Course?
This discussion was originally broadcast live via Facebook. (Find out details of their next live broadcast by following the Circle of Atonement’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/circleofatonement).
If you’d like to read the materials referenced in this discussion, they can be found in the Complete and Annotated Edition of ACIM. The book is available via Amazon (affiliate): https://amzn.to/3fQyRvW.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links