It’s clear that, all around the globe, we have a hate problem. As spiritual seekers, we tend to shy away from using the word hate, but that’s what it is. And until we face our hate directly, it will remain a destructive force in us and in the world.
A Course in Miracles doesn’t shy away from the word “hate” and its cognates, which appear over 200 times in the book. Accordingly, the Course is well equipped to help us heal the hate within us. In this episode of Exploring A Course in Miracles, Robert and Emily offer practical tools for facing and rooting out the hate in our hearts so that we can heal it in our world.
You are invited to listen or watch this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email: circleofa.org/subscribe
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course study and practice: https://coa-store.org
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/donate
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode, please email email@example.com.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from this discussion. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.