In the Complete and Annotated Edition of A Course in Miracles, there are some challenging teachings on sexuality. Students have been grappling with these teachings ever since they first came to light approximately twenty years ago. It’s easy to see these teachings as merely negative (Don’t have sex unless….) when, in fact, they are actually pointing us to another way of being in the world, one where we engage in “miracle-inspired relating.”
Watch Robert Perry and Emily Bennington’s fascinating discussion of the Course’s teachings on sex, which was originally broadcast live via Facebook. (Find out details of their next live broadcast by following the Circle of Atonement’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/circleofatonement).
If you’d like to read the materials referenced in this discussion, they can be found in the Complete and Annotated Edition of ACIM, under Miracle Principles 18, 43, 46, 48, and Cameo 11. The book is available via Amazon (affiliate): https://amzn.to/3fQyRvW.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links