In this episode, Robert Perry and Emily Bennington share lessons they learned from recording the entire Text (over 900 pages) in just 19 days in order to make the audiobook of the Complete and Annotated Edition of A Course in Miracles.
The audiobook will be available early in 2022, and you are welcome to sign up for ‘Circle News’ if you’d like to stay updated with the progress of this and the other projects we are working on, details of upcoming events, and other Course-related content: https://www.circleofa.org/subscribe.
The Complete and Annotated Edition of ACIM is available in hardback from our online store (https://www.circleofa.org/store) and from Amazon in hardback and Kindle editions (https://amzn.to/3bHd35a – affiliate).
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links