Given how persistent and formative childhood wounds can be, unearthing them can seem to be the way to explain who we are now. The early dictation of the Course addressed this issue at some length, as it turns outs, and the perspective that emerges is one that you might find surprising. Join Robert and Emily for a lively discussion of how the Course would have us approach the healing of childhood wounds.
You are invited to listen to this episode on iTunes or using the link below.
Additional resources from the Circle of Atonement
- The Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles is available in hardback, softcover and Kindle editions* – read more here.
- An online ACIM reference library, with hundreds of free-to-access articles.
- Online store including books, digital mini-courses, and downloadable workshops.
- Course Companions online learning program, designed to walk you through each Volume of ACIM with fellow students, or at your own pace.
- Upcoming workshops and events are listed here.
- You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on your podcast platform of choice, as this will help us reach other listeners. You are also welcome to make a donation to help support our work at circleofa.org/donate.
*Amazon affiliate links