In the Complete and Annotated Edition of A Course in Miracles, there are some challenging teachings on sexuality. Students have been grappling with these teachings ever since they first came to light approximately twenty years ago. It’s easy to see these teachings as merely negative (Don’t have sex unless….) when, in fact, they are actually pointing us to another way of being in the world, one where we engage in “miracle-inspired relating.”
Watch Robert Perry and Emily Bennington’s fascinating discussion of the Course’s teachings on sex, which was originally broadcast live via Facebook. (Find out details of their next live broadcast by following the Circle of Atonement’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/circleofatonement).
If you’d like to read the materials referenced in this discussion, they can be found in the Complete and Annotated Edition of ACIM, under Miracle Principles 18, 43, 46, 48, and Cameo 11. The book is available via Amazon (affiliate): https://amzn.to/3fQyRvW.
Additional Circle of Atonement resources:
• Join our mailing list and receive these podcasts via email: circleofa.org/subscribe
• Order the Complete and Annotated Edition (CE) of A Course in Miracles and receive our bonus package of gifts (valued at $149): circleofa.org/the-course/
• Join Course Companions, our online learning program, and study with a loving community of fellow students and teachers: coursecompanions.com
• Visit our bookstore featuring dozens of products to enhance your Course study and practice: https://coa-store.org
• Support our work and help us share A Course in Miracles with the world: circleofa.org/donate
Connect with us:
To submit a question or suggest a topic for a future episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a review:
If you enjoyed this podcast and episode guide, we would greatly appreciate a quick iTunes review. Please search for “Circle of Atonement” in the podcast app on your iOS device and scroll to the “reviews” section. Star ratings are welcome and we also invite you to click “write a review” and share something you’ve learned from this discussion. Reviews are very important and help us reach more listeners like you. Thank you in advance for supporting this podcast.